Saturday, October 29, 2005

Untitled


Two days into this blog, and I've already changed the template. I guess I get bored easily.

The above photo is of my Mom and Brenda, taken about a month ago. Brenda left a few days ago for an extended stay in Mexico, where she'll be visiting family in Querétaro and Oaxaca. Both cities are beautiful, colonial gems, and she had the good fortune of growing up in both places.

Her trip home will be a nice break for us. Brenda will be able to reconnect with her friends and family, and can I devote some time to all those little things I want or need to do, like painting the apartment hallway, messing around with my old Hondas, and maybe some mountain biking. I also need to get together with some friends, many of whom I haven't seen in quite awhile.

I'm thinking of maybe taking a short camping trip, or some kind of trip out of town. Seeing Sacramento and San Francisco sort of whetted my appetite for Northern California- I'd like to see more. There's also Vegas, where I can hang out with Mark and Jade. I'm also getting that urge to revisit Mexico, but that requires at least one week. Going there on Christmas break is an option, but I think going during spring break may be a better idea.


No comments: