Friday, May 12, 2006

Mexico



Sorry if the page loaded slowly. These are only some of the photos from my nine days in Morelia, Pátzcuaro, Queretaro and San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. I was hoping to include a link here to a complete album of photos on Flickr, but after uploading 38 pics, I already reached the upload limit for a month. I may upgrade my account so I can post all the photos, but until then, a sampling for your viewing pleasure...oh, and please click on a photo if you'd like to see it larger.




































































































































8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Eric. There are just so many good ones. I think overall they capture the culture so well... the belts, rings, funky roasted animals (whatever those were), and then the casual photos of the security guard and the people. Very enjoyable.

Eric said...

Those funky roasted animals were baby goats. Mmm...yummy!

Glad you liked the photos, Ryan. Thanks for your comments.

coryandfarah said...

There are just too many good ones to even begin commenting on. Eric, you really need to see about getting some of these published. I could totally see them in a travel magazine or photo journal of some sort. I'm always so impressed with your photographic talent. These are truly amazing! In photographs alone, it was a trip well worth the time!

Eric said...

Thanks a lot, Cory. I wish I could just travel the world taking photos full-time, but it really requires great skills, some luck, and usually some kind of connection. Maybe you and I should start our own photo/travel site, sort of like Pology.

LadyHAHA said...

found your site through cory's ... amazing amazing pictures! I could almost taste all the food pictures!!! MMMM...and you captured the people so beautifully. Loved it!

Eric said...

Thanks, Elaine, for checking out the photos, and for your kind comments.

Matthew Vernie Liam said...

very nice photos eric. thanks. its inspirational to me.

Eric said...

Thanks a lot, Matt.