Sunday, November 12, 2006

#46

I realized after the last entry that I've had this blog for a year now. It makes me reflect on how much has changed in a year, and just how much hasn't really changed at all. I guess one constant is Cheeto- he's been my roomate for more than a year...



A few completely random thoughts:

There are few things in life I hate more than disrespectful, dangerous drivers. I've actually considered carrying a dozen rotten eggs in my car for those deserving of one, but I don't want to become another casuality of road rage.

Nothing tastes like really good Turkish coffee.

With very few exceptions, LA-area music radio stations are pathetic.

I hate milk.

Two-and-a-half years on, I still really like my Honda Element.

I used to hate avocados as a kid, but now I love them. Especially the Fuerte variety.

I still don't care much for tomatoes, unless they make up a pasta sauce or salsa. Sundried tomatoes are pretty good, too.

Unless it's a female-participant sport, I don't care for women sportcasters.

I need to start taking more photos.

I recently discovered that Elton John used to actually make cool music many, many years ago.

I think John Kerry is even phonier than the average politician.

Sean Hannity is a smug, condescending know-it-all.

I think bullfighting is barbaric.

I think that's enough for tonight.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Very interesting Eric. I must say. What's with people not liking milk now a days?? I like it extra cold...with pasta or pancakes... completes the meal for me:)